Monday, April 27, 2015

Marvelous Monday

Marvelous Monday!

Love that my kiddos are saying the prayer over the intercom first thing in the morning.  We also say the Pledge of Allegiance as a school.

I love the Good Morning Work for April that has my students thinking.  We are doing this for Reading and Math.  Our MAP testing continues this week.  Today the first graders went to the computer lab.  I love working with the second graders when the first graders are gone.  It is so quiet and they can concentrate.

Four students didn’t get their work done so they came after lunch to finish.  They quickly finished so they could go outside to play.  I had lunch/recess break today.  I have Monday, Wednesday, and Friday break this week.

Here are a couple of pictures of my students with their paper plate shakers they made for music class.  They have had homework projects this year.  It is very interesting to see what the music teacher can come up with.







I hope you all had a Marvelous Monday!  See you soon.<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="afd5655b159c68f04e1e56f63e213216"/>

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear about prayer in school! My daughter has testing this week, too, and hates it. Cute bunch of kids! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete